Here’s how to give between now and December 1 (Giving Tuesday):
- Donate online right here on this page below.
- Donate in person at the Foundation office located at the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve, 39400 Clinton Keith Road, Murrieta 92562
- Post #donate with the $ amount (ex: #donate$20) on our Facebook page / santarosaplateaufoundation
- Post #donate@ ______________ on our twitter page
- Join the conversation by posting your reason for supporting No Child Left Inside nature education programs on Facebook Twitter and/or Instagram. Have a friend take your “UnSelfie” picture (use the attached).
On December 1, 2015, our children’s Nature Education Foundation at the Santa Rosa Plateau, along with many of our local nonprofits, will participate in the one-day annual giving movement, #GivingTuesday, which focuses on charitable giving after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We have a day for giving thanks. We already have two days for spending and getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back. On that day, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
#GivingTuesday will inspire people to take collaborative action to improve their local communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they support and help create a better world. #GivingTuesday will harness the power of social media to create a local movement around the holidays dedicated to giving, similar to how Black Friday and Cyber Monday have become days that are, today, synonymous with holiday shopping.
Join the giving movement by giving back to those in need below or donate through social media by posting #donate on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Help us raise $10,000 to support 2,000 Southwest Riverside County students in grades 3-12 participate in nature education programs. We need the following donations to reach our goal:
1 @ $1,500
2 @ $1,000
4 @ $500
6 @ $250
10 @ $100
20 @ $50